When Will This Seminar Be?
The SHRM HRBP seminar will be held on December 3-4, 2019 at The Courtleigh Hotel, Kingston.
What Will I Get?
- SHRM certificate in “Becoming a HR Business Partner: Enhancing Your Strategic Contribution”
- SHRM Professional Development Credits of 15 credit hours
- SHRM participant workbook and seminar slides
- Lunch and refreshments included in price
Led by JoDee Curtis, an experienced SHRM facilitator, the two-day workshop “HR Business Partner: Enhancing Your Strategic Contribution” is focused on what you must do and how you must function to be a true HR Business Partner that releases the value of talent within the organisation.
How Will I Benefit From This Seminar?
- Save big! Stay in Jamaica and get exposure to the same course that is presented by the same facilitator using the same material in the USA for US$1,665.00 (see https://store.shrm.org/s-hr-business-partners-model.html). When you add in airfare, accommodation and meals, the cost of attending a similar seminar in the USA is over US$2,500.00.
- Get the skills and experience needed to start a HR consulting practice in the future!
- Enter new fields beyond HR! Broaden your horizons and become exposed to other business areas that can lead to job opportunities in other functions across a business
- Develop your ability to identify and address business performance barriers and opportunities!
- Build your credibility as an expert in HRM and achieve faster career growth and a higher salary!
Who Is The Presenter?
The HRBP seminar will be facilitated by JoDee Curtis.
Her biography can be seen at https://purpleinkllc.com/speaking/
JoDee Curtis is the founder of Purple Ink LLC, an Indianapolis-area human resources consulting company that helps organizations make JoyPowered ® workspaces a reality. In 2016, JoDee published her first book, JoyPowered ®: Intentionally Creating an Inspired Workspace, which challenges organizations and individuals to focus on their strengths, bringing out the best in themselves and others.