When Will This Seminar Be?
The SHRM HRBP seminar will be held on September 17 and 18 2019 at Knutsford Court Hotel
What Will I Get?
- SHRM certificate in “Becoming a HR Business Partner: Enhancing Your Strategic Contribution”
- SHRM Professional Development Credits of 15 credit hours
- SHRM participant workbook and seminar slides
- Lunch and refreshments included in price
Led by Susan White, an experienced SHRM facilitator, the two-day workshop “HR Business Partner: Enhancing Your Strategic Contribution” is focused on what you must do and how you must function to be a true HR Business Partner that releases the value of talent within the organisation.
How Will I Benefit From This Seminar?
- Save big! Stay in Jamaica and get exposure to the same course that is presented by the same facilitator using the same material in the USA for US$1,665.00 (see https://store.shrm.org/s-hr-business-partners-model.html). When you add in airfare, accommodation and meals, the cost of attending a similar seminar in the USA is over US$2,500.00.
- Get the skills and experience needed to start a HR consulting practice in the future!
- Enter new fields beyond HR! Broaden your horizons and become exposed to other business areas that can lead to job opportunities in other functions across a business
- Develop your ability to identify and address business performance barriers and opportunities!
- Build your credibility as an expert in HRM and achieve faster career growth and a higher salary!
Who Is The Presenter?
The HRBP seminar will be facilitated by Susan White. Susan is the former Senior Vice President & Human Resource Executive at the blue-chip Fortune 100 finance firm, JP Morgan Chase. Her full biography can be seen at http://susantinderwhiteconsulting.com/