B&B has partnered with the Society for Human Resource Management to offer the #1 “blended learning” approach to HRM certification. We now offer preparation for the SHRM Certified Professional and Senior Certified Professional exams.
- SAVE BIG! Purchasing the SHRM Learning System on-line will cost you US$870.00 (paid up-front) plus shipping and customs costs or about J$115,000.00 in total (https://learningsystem.shrm.org/shrm-ls-cpcsp.html). A similar instructor-led programme in the USA will cost up to US$1300 or J$160,000. Add in the cost of airfare and accommodation and you are looking at spending over $200,000.00. Pay only a fraction of this cost when you register with us!
- Get the best of both worlds – enjoy the flexibility and convenience of online learning along with the structure and support of having an expert instructor to mold and guide you. You don’t have to travel to Kingston to prepare for the #1 certification in HRM in the world
- All-inclusive package gives you more for less. While other on-line exam-review courses do not give you physical documents or material, we provide you with the study manual and slides that you can keep for reference purposes
- Develop your knowledge of HRM concepts, tools and techniques
- Get more opportunities to network and learn from other professionals, both locally and internationally
- Build your credibility as an expert in HRM and facilitate faster career growth and progression!
- “Recession-proof” your HRM career by obtaining the most widely recognised and respected HRM qualification
Class sessions are held twice per year in February – June and August – December. The next session starts on Saturday February 4, 2016. Classes are held every two out of three weeks and will run from 10 AM to 2 PM.
- SHRM Learning System study material including five review manuals, lecturer slides, past-paper questions and reference material
- Access to the on-line SHRM Learning System learning resource site featuring test questions and video resources
- Certificate of participation from the SHRM – this can be used to enhance your resume and show evidence of continuing professional development
- 36 credit hours/Professional Development Credits
Early Bird & Group Discounts
Persons who pay the full cost by July 1 (for the August session) or January 1 (for the February session) will receive a $15,000 discount on fees
Persons who pay the full cost by August 1(for the August session) or February 1 (for the February session) receive a $10,000 discount on fees
Groups of 4 persons or more will receive a discount of up to 20% on the tuition fee
Please call us at 620-6995/968-0695 for more information, or you can visit us at 15 Carlton Crescent, Kgn 10 (beside LIME/Flow Head Office)
Testimonials from HR Professionals
Not too sure about whether you should do the SHRM certifications? Here’s a link to a You-tube video of HR professionals giving reasons why they decided to make the plunge and get certified.