Between 2010 and 2020, the project management profession is expected to grow by 57% to 41.5 million jobs (PMI Talent Gap report). Project Management is a hot profession and it’s no wonder – project management skills are needed in every form of organization in every sector in the world.
B&B has partnered with Certwise (http://www.certwise.com/pmp/) to offer a “blended learning” approach to project management training called the PMP Project Management Training Programme.
Offered by the Project Management Institute (http://www.pmi.org/certifications/types/project-management-pmp), this project management course is different from other courses in Jamaica as not only do students attend instructor led review sessions at B&B, but they also get access to the online e-learning system of Certwise. They also receive a wealth of learning resources including powerpoint slides, three review manuals, white papers, student discussion boards, interactive question databanks with over 1,000 questions and two mock exams.
The PMP Project Management Training Programme is aimed at persons who want to learn more about project management as well as those who want to prepare for the Project Management Professional and CompTIA Project+ certification programmes.
How will I benefit from this course?
- All-inclusive package gives you more for less. While other on-line courses do not give you physical documents or material, we provide you with the study manual and slides that you can keep for reference purposes
- SAVE BIG! Purchasing separate packages of an on-line course and face-to-face classes will run you up to $200,000.00 – or MORE THAN 200% than the cost that students who receive one of our special discount packages pay
- Get a certificate of completion from both Certwise on completion. The Certwise certificate can be added to your resume to show all prospective employees your knowledge of project management techniques
- Develop your knowledge of project management tools and techniques
- Prepare fully to take the Project Management Professional exam as well as the CompTIA Project+ examination. You get 35 ANSI-accredited PDUs which meet the PMIs educational experience requirement
- Get more opportunities to network and learn from other professionals, both locally and internationally
- Build your credibility as an expert in Project Management and facilitate faster career growth and progression!
- “Recession-proof” your job by learning one of the most fundamental skills in organisations of all shapes, sizes and form
More advantages of the Certwise programme can be found at http://www.certwise.com/our advantage
Key Programme Dates
Each programme session lasts for four months, and starts in August for exam in December and in February for exam in June.
Classes are held on alternate weekends and will run from 10:00 AM to 2:00 PM (time is subject to change).