The Certified Information Systems Auditor certification programme is a professional examination that combines knowledge of information systems with risk assessment and control principles. The CISA is not a technical exam. Rather, it focuses on the skills needed to monitor, review and evaluate the management, control, security and logical framework of an IT system.
The CISA has been run for over 30 years by the Information Systems Audit and Control Association (http://www.isaca.org/), the world’s largest IT Governance and Control professional organisation. Given the focus of the CISA on the review of IT systems, it is suited to IT professionals, auditors, management consultants, management analysts and Board members
Possession of the CISA enables you to function as either an IT auditor, management analyst, internal auditor, IT Security officer, quality assurance officer, or consultant
- Enjoy the structure and support of having an expert instructor to mold and guide you.
- All-inclusive package gives you more for less. While other on-line exam-review courses do not give you physical documents or material, we provide you with the study manual and slides that you can keep for reference purposes
- Develop your knowledge of Information Systems Audit concepts, tools and techniques
- Get more opportunities to network and learn from other professionals, both locally and internationally
- Build your credibility as an expert in IS Auditor and facilitate faster career growth and progression!
- “Recession-proof” your Audit career by obtaining one of the most widely recognised and respected IS Audit qualifications
Requirements for Exam
There are no entry requirement for the CISA. However, persons will not be able to obtain and use the qualification without five years IT Audit experience. This experience can be gained either before or after the exam.
Class sessions are held once per year in January – April for exam in May. Classes are held for three Saturdays per month for three months, and will run from 1:00 PM to 3:00 PM.
- CISA study material including review manuals, lecturer slides, review questions and reference material
- Certificate of participation from the B&B – this can be used to enhance your resume and show evidence of continuing professional development
- 18 credit hours/Professional Development Credits
Early Bird & Group Discounts
Persons who pay the full cost by December 1, will receive a $10,000 discount on tuition fee.
Groups of 4 persons or more will receive a discount of up to 15% on the tuition fee
Please call us at 620-6995/968-0695 for more information, or you can visit us at 15 Carlton Crescent, Kgn 10 (beside LIME/Flow Head Office)