Strong security management is crucial in any organization using information technology to support its business needs. Today’s information technology environment calls for systems that are secured not only from external, malicious attacks, but from unauthorized internal change as well. The Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) is a professional certification in IT security developed by the administration and management that measures competence and knowledge of network and system security principles, safeguards and practice.
The CISSP is administered by the International Information Systems Security Consortium (http://www.isc2.org/). The CISSP marries the technical, policy and management issues involved in IT security and risk management. CISSPs are capable of analyzing security requirements, auditing security practices and procedures, designing and implementing security policies, and managing and maintaining an ongoing and effective IT risk management framework and security infrastructure.
Possession of the CISSP makes you more rounded as an IT professional and enables you to function as either an IT security officer, systems analyst, management analyst, IT security officer, quality assurance officer; or security consultant
- Enjoy the structure and support of having an expert instructor to mold and guide you.
- All-inclusive package gives you more for less. While other on-line exam-review courses do not give you physical documents or material, we provide you with the study manual and slides that you can keep for reference purposes
- Develop your knowledge of Information Systems Security Control concepts, tools and techniques
- Get more opportunities to network and learn from other professionals, both locally and internationally
- Build your credibility as an expert in IT Risk Management and facilitate faster career growth and progression!
- “Recession-proof” your IT/PM career by obtaining one of the most widely recognised and respected IT Risk Control qualifications
To obtain the CISSP candidates must have a minimum 4 years of security professional work experience in any one of the exam domains; or 3 years experience plus a college degree. Experience can be gained either before or after taking the exam
Class sessions are held once per year in January – April for exam in May. Classes are held for three Saturdays per month for three months, and will run from 10:00 AM to 12:00 PM.
- CISSP study material including review manuals, lecturer slides, review questions and reference material
- Certificate of participation from the B&B – this can be used to enhance your resume and show evidence of continuing professional development
- 18 credit hours/Professional Development Credits
Early Bird & Group Discounts
Persons who pay the full cost by December 1, will receive a $10,000 discount on tuition fee.
Groups of 4 persons or more will receive a discount of up to 15% on the tuition fee
Please call us at 620-6995/968-0695 for more information, or you can visit us at 15 Carlton Crescent, Kgn 10 (beside LIME/Flow Head Office)