As information technology continues to grow at a global scale, organizations have to ensure greater
alignment between their information security programs and their broader goals and objectives. More and more enterprises are becoming reliant on the security function, and the need to have information security professionals with the necessary skill set to secure their information systems.
As the growing number of high-profile breaches demonstrates, information security failures can result in significant damage to an enterprise’s bottom line as well as its reputation with customers, government agencies and other stake holders.
The CISM is a certification for information security managers awarded by ISACA (http://www.isaca.org/Certification/CISM-Certified-Information-Security-Manager/Pages/default.aspx), formerly the Information Systems Audit and Control Association. The intent of the certification is to provide a common body of knowledge for information security management. The CISM focuses on information risk management as the basis of information security. It also includes material on broader issues such as how to govern information security as well as on practical issues such as developing and managing an information security program and managing incidents.
- Enjoy the structure and support of having an expert instructor to mold and guide you.
- All-inclusive package gives you more for less. While other on-line exam-review courses do not give you physical documents or material, we provide you with the study manual and slides that you can keep for reference purposes
- Develop your knowledge of Information Risk Management concepts, tools and techniques
- Get more opportunities to network and learn from other professionals, both locally and internationally
- Build your credibility as an expert in IT Risk Management and facilitate faster career growth and progression!
- “Recession-proof” your IT/PM career by obtaining one of the most widely recognised and respected IT Risk Management qualifications
Requirements for Exam
- To gain the certifications, individuals must pass a written examination and have at least five years of information security experience with a minimum three years of information security management work experience in particular fields.
Class sessions are held once per year in September – November for exam in December. Classes are held for three Saturdays per month for three months, and will run from 2:00 PM to 4:00 PM.
- CISM study material including review manuals, lecturer slides, review questions and reference material
- Certificate of participation from the B&B – this can be used to enhance your resume and show evidence of continuing professional development
- 18 credit hours/Professional Development Credits
Early Bird & Group Discounts
Persons who pay the full cost by August 1, will receive a $10,000 discount on tuition fee.
Groups of 4 persons or more will receive a discount of up to 15% on the tuition fee
Please call us at 620-6995/968-0695 for more information, or you can visit us at 15 Carlton Crescent, Kgn 10 (beside LIME/Flow Head Office)