The BA in Business Management degree aims to:
– Develop knowledge, understanding and subject skills related to the principles and practice of modern business administration and Management.
– Prepare students for employment in a variety of business-related careers by providing opportunities to explore and develop links with industry.
– Develop personal abilities (particularly team working, communication and presentation) and attitudes for employment in a variety of careers and prepare for lifelong learning and personal development.
In order to attain this qualification you must study twelve courses totaling 360 credits. .
The HWU BA in Business Management provides Preparation for employment in a variety of management and otherwise business-related careers by providing opportunities to explore and develop links with industries. this programme assist in the development of other useful skills:
- Skills in team working, communication and presentation and other relevant employability skills in preparation for employment and lifelong learning and personal development
- Skills in the presentation and interpretation of qualitative and quantitative data through mandatory courses
Business Studies, including Business Management, Accounting, Finance and Economics
Key Programme Dates
The programme runs from September to May of each year. Applications are accepted for September and January each year. The application deadlines are July and November. Please contact Students Services for information on the application process.
Classes are held from Monday – Thursday from 5:30-8:30 pm