Numerous surveys of the IT profession have shown that the area of IT Security and Risk Management has the highest demand for skilled professionals now and for the foreseeable future, as technology continues to dominate the standard functions of business enterprises. In some case, business processes have become completely technology driven. It’s no wonder – in today’s world information security is needed in every form of organization in every sector.
Since its inception in 2010, more than 20,000 professionals worldwide have earned the CRISC. This credential is a good qualification to have in your arsenal, as it affirms your business and IT risk management competence, and your ability to design, implement, monitor and maintain effective, risk-based information systems controls. Since, conducting a risk assessment is not something a typical information technology education includes, many IT professionals are lacking in knowledge that businesses increasingly deem imperative to determining their future success.
B&B University College has designed an exam review programme to your guide your studies in the pursuit of the CRISC designation.
- Enjoy the structure and support of having an expert instructor to mold and guide you.
- All-inclusive package gives you more for less. While other on-line exam-review courses do not give you physical documents or material, we provide you with the study manual and slides that you can keep for reference purposes
- Develop your knowledge of Risk Information Systems Control concepts, tools and techniques
- Get more opportunities to network and learn from other professionals, both locally and internationally
- Build your credibility as an expert in IT Risk Management and facilitate faster career growth and progression!
- “Recession-proof” your IT/PM career by obtaining one of the most widely recognised and respected IT Risk Control qualifications
Requirements for Exam
- Have a minimum of three years of cumulative work experience in IT risk and information systems (IS) control.
- Work experience must be earned in at least two CRISC domains, one of which must be in either domain 1 or 2.
Class sessions are held once per year in June – August for exam in September. Classes are held for three Saturdays per month for three months, and will run from 10:00 AM to 12:00 PM.
- CRISC study material including review manuals, lecturer slides, review questions and reference material
- Certificate of participation from the B&B – this can be used to enhance your resume and show evidence of continuing professional development
- 18 credit hours/Professional Development Credits
Early Bird & Group Discounts
Persons who pay the full cost by May 1, will receive a $10,000 discount on tuition fee.
Groups of 4 persons or more will receive a discount of up to 15% on the tuition fee
Please call us at 620-6995/968-0695 for more information, or you can visit us at 15 Carlton Crescent, Kgn 10 (beside LIME/Flow Head Office)