Implementing organisational change can be visualised as a project with time, cost and quality trade-offs. Project management tools and techniques are essential in keeping change processes on track. If you don’t realise that organisational processes are actually projects, you may get nasty surprises when things turn out unexpectedly. Rigorous project management techniques will not solve all problems but they do clarify the process of achieving the project’s goals.
- Individuals and team issues.
- Project risk management.
- Project management.
- Organisational structures and standards.
- Project time planning and control.
- Project cost planning and control.
- Project quality management.