This course addresses the topic of performance management, a continuous process of identifying, measuring and developing the performance of individuals and teams and aligning performance with the strategic goals of the organisation.
Performance management systems are described as key tools to transform people’s talent and motivation into a strategic organisational advantage. In addition, performance management is discussed as an integral part of all organisational units and not the domain of the HR function only.
- Performance management and reward systems in context.
- Performance management process.
- Performance management and strategic planning.
- Defining performance and choosing a measurement approach.
- Measuring results and behaviours.
- Gathering performance information.
- Implementing a performance management system.
- Performance management and employee development.
- Performance management skills.
- Reward systems and legal issues.
- Managing team performance.